Pack 428 of Kirkland, WA, has been around for many years and serves the Rose Hill, Ben Rush and Ben Franklin Elementary Schools and surrounding area. We are a chartered member of the Boy Scouts of America, and are part of the Sammamish Trails District within the Chief Seattle Council.
All boys and girls of elementary school age, K through 5th, are welcome to join our pack, for more info please visit our Join page.
Our pack meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month in the gym/cafeteria at Ben Rush Elementary, 6101 152nd Ave NE, WA (map). For specific meeting dates and times see “Upcoming Events” below or visit our Pack Meetings page.
November Pack Outing – Urban Expedition @ MoPop – Marvel Universe
Saturday, November 10th from 11:00am-afternoon
For our urban expedition this year we’ll be venturing to MoPop the museum of pop culture to see the Marvel Universe exhibit on Saturday, November 10th. We need exact counts by October 25th. Please sign up here with the number of adults and children in your party. Scouts and one guardian are free; additional family members are $10 per person. After our visit, children can play on the park facilities near the museum.
As in all our urban expeditions in the past, we highly recommend you and your family try and take the bus down to MoPop! The kids love it and it is a fun addition to your adventure and saves on parking too! Please check the signup above with one route idea, or feel free to explore your own route!
|Lake Washington United Methodist Church, 7525 132nd Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033, USA||December 8, 2018 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am||Service Project||Pack snack bags to help support the Safe Parking program for women and families.|
|Benjamin Rush Elementary School, 6101 152nd Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052, USA||January 16, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm||Pack Meeting|
|Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, 5400 N Pearl St, Tacoma, WA 98407, USA||January 25, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 am||Sleeping With the Sharks|
|Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium, 5400 N Pearl St, Tacoma, WA 98407, USA||February 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:30 am||Sleeping With the Sharks|
|February 22, 2019||Blue and Gold Dinner|
- November 2018 Newsletter (November 1, 2018 9:04 pm) - Pack 428 Newsletter November 2018 Welcome to a new month of Scouting! We have a lot of fun activities coming up, so please read below. An important reminder about Sleeping With the Sharks is that the sign up is already open, and the deadline is in December. See below for more details. First up: November … Continue reading November 2018 Newsletter
- October 2018 Newsletter (October 4, 2018 9:13 pm) - Pack 428 Newsletter October 2018 Greetings Pack 428! We hope you are all getting settled into your new routines. We have some fun events planned for this month and next and hope you can join us. Remember our camping trip this weekend! There is still time to sign up and camp or just … Continue reading October 2018 Newsletter
- Pack Newsletter – September 2018 (September 14, 2018 6:09 pm) - Welcome to a new year of scouting in Pack 428! We are excited to start up our pack meetings again on the third Wednesday of each month at Rose Hill Elementary. The upcoming pack meeting on September 19th is our official start to a new year and our Joining Night, where we welcome new families to our program.
- Pack Newsletter – April 2018 (April 6, 2018 11:39 pm) - Hello, everyone! What a fun month we had! Our cars raced, there were winners and losers and a fun time had by all. At least your cars all made it down the track! A fail for one of my cars! Those of you who were the lucky winners at both the den level or overall, … Continue reading Pack Newsletter – April 2018
- Summer Camps 2018 (March 17, 2018 11:14 pm) - Hello Scouting Families! It is officially time to sign up for our summer BSA camps!! Our summer camps are a HUGE highlight for our scouts and are often listed as some of their favorite scouting experiences! We’d like to encourage everyone to try one or more out this summer, as there is something out there for everyone! The … Continue reading Summer Camps 2018